AP Grama Sachivalayam Digital Assistant 2020 : Notification, Syllabus, Pattern
AP Digital Assistant 2020 notification has been released on 10th Jan 2020 and the online application forms are invited from eligible candidates. Application Form can be submitted from 11th Jan 2020 and the last date to apply online is 31st Jan 2020. AP Panchayat Secretary Grade VI Digital Assistant post has been created in Grama Sachivvalayams.
- The person having Computer Diploma or degree in Electronics, Computer, IT, Electrical/Instrumentation/ BCA/ B.Sc in Computers can apply for the post of Digital Assistant.
- Candidates must be aged between 18-42 years as of 1st July 2020.
- Digital Assistant performs functions such as the operation of systems, the introduction of new techniques, maintenance of technology, etc
AP Panchayat Secretary Grade VI Digital Assistant Notification 2020 has been released on the official website of Grama Sachivalayam by Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Dept.
Computer Operator post or Digital Assistant post has been created in each Grama Sachivalayam to act as Points-man for gadgets Operation and Maintenance and Single window system at Secretariat at village level for delivery of digital services.
The candidates will be serving under the department of Panchayat Raj and Rural Development and to be posted at Village Secretariats.
The candidate must be a domicile of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who are not the domicile of Andhra Pradesh are not eligible to apply.
- The candidate must have completed a diploma or degree in computer/ IT/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics/BCA/ B.Sc in Computer from a recognized institute of government of India.
- Candidates having higher qualification in the relevant field are also applicable
- Open the official website and click on AP village Secretariat Digital Assistant post
- The candidate should click on the link OTPR for new registration.
- Here the candidate has to enter his/her basic details such as Aadhaar number, name, date of birth, mobile number, and gender.
- At this time the candidate has to furnish the photograph with the signature.
- Candidate should upload it and when fully satisfied click on the checkbox of declaration-I.
- In the next level, the candidate has to furnish personnel details like religion, work experience, family details, etc.
- Next, the candidate has to enter the basic education up till the SSC or equivalent.
- At this stage, the candidate has to enter the preference of the examination center.
- A preview option will turn up now where the candidate can validate credentials.
- If the candidate finds any disparity he/she can edit it.
- After proper validation, the candidate should click on the submit button.
- Now a new window opens up showing the candidate’s OTPR ID.
- The candidate should preview the details.
- If no disparity occurs the candidate should click on the submit button.
- A new window pops up where the candidate has to select the post which is Panchayat Secretary( Grade-VI) Digital Assistant under Category-III.
- A window comes up where the candidate’s detail with the post applied is clearly visible. The candidate has to click on the submit button to proceed further.
- The candidate now has to furnish the details regarding the post.
- The candidate has to go through the declaration-II.
- After going through it the candidate will have to tick the checkbox.
- The candidate can now validate the details and modify them if necessary.
- The candidate after completion of the form can now click on the payment option.
- A new window pops up where the candidate has to verify his/her credentials.
- After verifying the details the candidate will again be asked whether to proceed.
- The candidate has to click on the link “Proceed to payment”.
- Now the candidate can proceed to the payment gateway.
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet (If applicable).
- Final year mark sheet of the candidate in diploma/ graduation
- Diploma certificate/ Graduation degree whichever is applicable for the candidate
- Domicile proof of Andhra Pradesh such as Voter ID card, Passport, etc.
- Identification proof of candidates such as Aadhar card, Driving license, etc.
- Candidates photograph and signature in JPG format having a size less than 50kb
- General mental and reasoning ability.
- Class 10th level English.
- Quantitative aptitude.
- Current affairs of local, national, and international importance.
- Science and Technology
- Andhra Pradesh-geography, history, and culture.
- Polity and governance.
- Society and its issues.
- Welfare schemes launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh for its development.
- Data structures.
- Database management systems.
- Operating systems.
- A computer network, architecture, and organization.
- Digital circuits and number systems.
- Programming languages.
- Basics of Electrical and Electronics.
- Communication Engineering.
- Electrical Machines
- Power system generation and protection.
- Electrical and electronic measurement and measuring instruments.
Step-2: Application Form
Step-3: Payment of Fees
The candidate is advised to keep the following documents scanned copy with them before applying:
Apart from the above documents, the candidate has to have one email id as well as a mobile number for future contact purposes and both of them should be in working condition.
Following are the important topics from which the questions will be framed:
Following is the syllabus for the Part-A: General Studies and Mental Ability:
Following is the syllabus of Part-B: Engineering Subject: